Do you think your teeth would benefit the most, as far as whitening is concerned, by regularly using whitening toothpaste? Or, do you think whitening strips would be the better option? Maybe you’re even considering a total makeover and think that a whitening kit is the way to go.
No matter what strategy you choose, you’ll definitely experience some level of tooth whitening. But, as anyone can imagine, you only want the best looking and brightest teeth. So that means you have to choose the best tooth whitening method to attain spectacular results!
As experts in this field, it is our pleasure to help you in every way that we can. We will look at each method and then share our honest opinion. We’ll tell you how we believe you’ll achieve the best results.
Sound good? Let’s get moving then.
The Pros and Cons of Whitening Toothpaste
- Relatively inexpensive – you only have to pay for the cost of whitening toothpaste.
- Easy to use – just brush your teeth like you normally would.
- Stick to your regular routine – brush your teeth normally to experience the benefits.
- Whitening toothpaste wears down enamel over time – it’s best to only brush your teeth twice per day using whitening toothpaste. The more you use this toothpaste, the more it wears down tooth enamel.
- Avoid whitening toothpaste using microbeads – dentists and dental hygienists are noticing beads stuck in the teeth and gums of their patients. Many manufacturers have noticed this problem and are taking the proper steps to remove microbeads.
The Pros and Cons of Whitening Strips
- Certain brands are very effective – if you spend enough time online, you’ll see that there are a number of effective brands that work wonders at whitening teeth. Some people see results in as little as one to three days.
- The best whitening strips are barely noticeable – certain whitening strip brands are hardly noticeable when you have them fastened to your teeth. This is good if you need to wear your whitening strips while on the move. You can put them on before leaving the house to experience the full benefits.
- Whitening strips stay on even while talking and eating – again, some brands are so effective that you can talk and eat while wearing their strips. They will stay fastened to your teeth, so there’s no need to worry about them falling off.
- Whitening strips slip and slide on teeth – some brands are not as effective as others. These strips could easily slip and slide on your teeth. In this case, they are not very effective.
The Pros and Cons of Whitening Kits
- Trays mold to your teeth – when using whitening gels in the tray, the latest trend is that the trays will mold directly over your teeth and stay solidly in place.
- Strips, gels and trays are easy to use – take your whitening kit out of the box, follow the simple instructions and see how easy it is to use.
- Less expensive than professional whitening treatments in the dentist’s office – some people might not have enough disposable income to afford professional treatment. This is an excellent cost-effective way to whiten your teeth.
- Some stains are too tough to remove even with the best tooth whitening kits – in some instances, when the stains are so tough to remove, the only way to eliminate them is by going to a dentist for a professional teeth whitening treatment.
Every at-home method has the ability to whiten your teeth. The best way to achieve the greatest results – in regard to using at-home options – is to go with a tooth whitening kit. Sure, it’s more expensive, but it can also do the best job. This minor investment is worth it to have beautiful, bright white teeth.
Advice courtesy of Bayview Smile Design of Fort Lauderdale.
from Dentistftlauderdale.com http://www.dentistftlauderdale.com/choose-the-best-tooth-whitening-method